Please email our Centre Manager if you have any general queries about Bush Telegraph or would like to express your interest in volunteering in Bush Telegraph.
WHO WE ARE
The Bush Telegraph is run entirely by volunteers. Members supplement their practice by contributing time and skills to various roles within the sangha. We’re always looking for more volunteers, so feel free to express your interest contacting our Centre Manager or another of our members.
Bush Telegraph Management Team
The Bush Telegraph Management Team coordinates activity and makes key decisions for the centre in consultation with volunteers and students:
- Centre Manager – Nigel Parke (conducts general management of the centre)
- Finance Coordinator – Pauline Vipen (looks after financial matters for the centre)
- Teaching Services Coordinator – Shaaron du Bignon (coordinates courses and study programs)
- IT Coordinator – Laurie Stiller (Looks after our website, email, database and other IT)
- Student Support and Care Coordinator – Allison Paice (Champions and coordinates initiatives to support students on the spiritual path and those with specific needs)
There are also a range of other roles held by volunteers ranging from spiritual activities such as practice, course instruction, and prayer requests through to preparing newsletters, or looking after our subscriptions and member database.